Arrowlytics is always looking for the best talent. We have current openings in all areas of our business. If interested in learning more about the opportunities we offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what type of role you are interested in filling and why, with an attached resume.
Operations Business Associate Position
Following a 12-16 week in-depth training program at one the nation’s leading orthopedic practices or cardiovascular practices, the Operations Business Associate will begin working with Arrowlytic’s MSO and dashboard clients. Under the general supervision of the Senior Director – Client Operations, the Operations Business Associate is responsible for assisting in the implementation of processes for of new Managed Service Organization (MSO) clients in various national markets. This position will work with the rest of the Operations Team to provide analysis, recommendations, and implementation support during the full life cycle of the MSO project. The MSO projects begin with a due diligence phase where the historical data of a medical practice is analyzed to evaluate the practice’s current state and identify possible growth opportunities. Many practices will proceed into the second stage where further analysis is done to confirm initial findings and to begin to develop an implementation plan that will support the growth and process improvement opportunities that have been identified. In the final stage, clients commit to forming an MSO, and the Operations Team will provide operational support, recommendations, and implementation oversight during and after the creation of the MSO.
The Operations Associate will coordinate with the support services departments within Arrowlytics, our partners and vendors. Position will also be responsible for working with the staff of individual MSO practices to implement business plans designed by the senior operations team to facilitate growth and maximization of each unique center. This position is responsible for assisting the senior members of the operations team as they provide strategic planning, new service line development and new business development for Arrowlytics’s MSO client base.
The Operations Business Associate will also work closely with all clients using the Arrowlytics analytic platform but may not be a consulting client. This position may assist in pulling data for various assessments using the Key Performance Indicators to help support the senior operations team in informing and educating the client’s executive leadership.
Easily apply via LinkedIn:
On behalf of the Orthopedic Centers of Colorado, we are currently hiring for the role of Vice President - Finance.
Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President-Finance leads the financial affairs of the practice and the MSO with preparation of financial analyses of operations, including dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits and annual budgets.The Vice President - Finance is responsible for the financial vitality of the practice and the MSO including managing short- and long-term debt, conformance with GAAP, ensuring cash flow to meet operational needs, and supervising capital asset acquisition.Additional responsibilities include managing all treasury duties and banking relationships.
- Coordinates directly with the VP of Operations, other division leadership, and outside accounting firm to implement standard close of month procedures.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate monthly closing and financial reporting to the MSO Board, Shareholder Physicians and Corporate Partners.
- Prepares reports that summarize and forecast practice and MSO business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Prepares or reviews physician/MSO compensation calculations.
- Reviews and oversees revenue recognition including accounts receivable and patient accounting system.
- Prepares an annual budget.
- Reviews monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Performs internal audits and reports results to the CEO and applicable entities.
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Assures corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Arranges for audits of company’s accounts.
- Reviews company financial statements for accuracy and clarity.
- Communicates with company’s bank representatives regarding the initiation and monitoring of sweep accounts and the renewal of line of credit accounts.
- Reviews and approves applications for new credit arrangements.
- Supervises accounting staff.
- Coordinates the month-end and year-end closing process in accordance with prescribed timeframes.
- Reviews necessary journal entries on a monthly basis.
- Reviews and approves accounts payable, i.e., verifies that the payables comply with company policy.
- Conducts various cash, AP discount and capitalization reports on a monthly basis.
- Manages any debt incurred with the approval of the CEO and applicable entities.
- Oversees capital asset acquisition to ensure optimal investment.
- Develops projections for ROI on potential practice investments in services and real estate.
- Plans, organizes and reviews the work of subordinates performing a variety of functions.
- Participates in professional development activities to keep current with financial management trends and practices
Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
Professional License or Certification Requirements:
Easily apply via LinkedIn:
Regional Vice President, Client Operations
Arrowlytics and Pacific Cardiovascular Associates are looking to fill a shared role as Regional Vice President of Client Operations.
- Collaborates with Arrowlytics’ business partners to develop and deliver MSO service support to mutual clients.
- Provides ongoing leadership and operational support to the MSO management personnel, and other support staff as directed. Lead by example.
- Provides support, and some direction, in the process of the implementation planning and goal setting for various MSO clients.
- Participates in professional development activities to keep current with health care trends and practices.
- Provides education and training about actual, proposed, or pending legislation and regulations that affect operations, identifies operational obstacles, and works with MSO clients to identify and implement solutions.
- Encourage a culture of solution design rather than mere problem solving.
- Participates in developing short and long-range strategic goals and organizational policies and procedures for MSO clients as needed.
- Leads analysis of both corporate and client based operational/organizational systems, policy and procedures, and processes, and recommends changes according to accepted process improvement methodology. Assists with implementation as required.
- Attends and participates in relevant and required meetings/committees and communicates appropriate information to managers, partners, and appropriate staff.
- Contributes to the accomplishments of both corporate and client short and long-range strategic goals for operations, procedures and growth requirements.
- Assists in developing and implementing specific corporate and departmental programs, products and services, such as enhancements to the Arrowlytics dashboard.
- Attends relevant organizational meetings/committees and communicates appropriate information to Arrowlytics teams and business partners.
- Coordinates with the Operations Team, MSO clients, and partners to ensure organizational problems are identified and resolved.
- Foster and encourage critical thinking in all analyses.
- Works with and interprets various sources of data from a medical practice including: practice management, electronic medical records, general ledger, budget, financials statements, patient satisfaction, patient reported clinical outcomes, market data, and benchmarking data.
- Reviews the data analysis provided by the Arrowlytics Financial Analyst Team to help with initial and ongoing assessments of our MSO and dashboard clients.
- Uses data to prepare recommendations to clients and to summarize complex data into digestible presentations and executive summaries.
- Provide direction and oversight for financial proforma development. Staffing
- Work with HR and key leaders to attract, retain and develop top tier physician and non-physician talent.
- Works with the Operations Team to help determine appropriate/adequate staffing recommendations for MSO clients.
- Review staffing ratios and make recommendations for adjustment based on changing needs.
- Coordinates with Human Resources and department managers in the MSO, as needed. Involvement in corrective action plans, disciplinary actions and terminations as may be required.
- Provides general oversight and support to HR leaders in the MSO to ensure compliance. Travel
- This position will be required to travel, as needed, to client sites and meetings with strategic partners.
- Estimated 50%-75%
- Professional development courses in health care, human resource management, business administration, regulatory and compliance laws, enterprise value creation and related areas.
- Master’s in health/Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Health or Business-related field required or 10 years minimum comparable experience.
- Eight years of health care industry experience.
- Five years of leadership/management experience at a senior management or C-suite level.
- Experience leading conversions and operational implementation of healthcare technologies such as practice management systems, electronic health records, practice management systems, PACS, telecommunications / call center applications, etc.
- Strong technical skills, and advanced Microsoft Excel skills required. Facility with large data base management and artificial intelligence preferred.
- Experience in new practice start-ups, practice acquisitions/ mergers.
- Experience in process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, CQI, TQM, etc. a plus.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to operate effectively and understand the complexity of a large organizational environment.
- Involve others appropriately in consultations and decisions.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of credibility, independence, integrity, confidentiality and trust.
- Capacity to use sound business judgment and be supportive of Arrowlytics’ mission and objectives.
- Ability to command respect of clients and colleagues particularly physician specialists.
- Sufficient communication skills to present information to appropriate levels of individuals at all levels of the organization and across organizations.
- Capacity to develop partnerships, teamwork and good working relationships. Geared toward maintaining an open management style.
- Exhibits analytical skills and an understanding of operational processes and technology concepts.
- Maintains strong writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, issue memorandums and compile program reports.
- Demonstrates self-motivation, practical learning skills, enthusiasm and an ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Goal-oriented and flexible. Able to respond immediately to the organization and its employees.
- Strong orientation to deadline, accuracy and detail.
- Able to manage and prioritize a diverse and demanding workload.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining professional rapport with staff, physicians, and corporate officers. Ability to establish trust and lead.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of leadership theory and management techniques.
- Knowledge of general management principles and theories.
- Knowledge of the budgeting process and objectives.
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management techniques
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.
- Skill in organizing work, making assignments and achieving goals and objectives within agreed upon deadlines.
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise authority when assigned work functions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Ability to work effectively with physicians, non-physician staff and the public.
- Ability to analyze and organize information and take part in problem-solving process. Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work with appropriate parties to make necessary decisions and initiate and implement procedures pertaining to designated areas of responsibility.
- Ability to carry out short and long-range strategic planning efforts.
- Skill in gathering, analyzing and evaluating data
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving, decision-making, to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to establish priorities, standard operating procedures and coordinate work activities
- Ability to work effectively with patients, personnel and physicians
Easily apply via LinkedIn:
On behalf of the Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County, we are currently hiring for the role of Chief Operating Officer.
Under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) plans, organizes and directs the operations of the physician offices, MRI, physical therapy, and durable medical equipment (DME) program. As a member of the executive leadership team, the position shares responsibility for the overall fiscal and operational health of the practice. The COO serves as the key adviser to the Chief Executive Officer and functions as the risk manager, privacy officer and safety officer for the practice.
- Supervises the operations of the physician offices, MRI, PT, DME, and purchasing functions. Establishes standard processes to reduce variation and maximize practice potential.
- Contributes to a fiscally sound organization by creating and overseeing financial performance against budgets, implements revenue enhancement and cost savings opportunities, fosters decision-making based on data and key performance indicators.
- Supervises, develops and motivates the operations management team and ensures that they have the ongoing training and support to function effectively in their roles.
- Serves as the risk manager and privacy officer for the practice, ensures compliance with state, federal and local law
- Collaborates closely with the Director of Human Resources to foster a positive workplace atmosphere among all practice staff.
Master's degree in health or business administration.
In exchange for Master's degree, 15 years of practice management experience will be considered.
Ten years of related health care and/or business management experience required.
Financial management experience required.
Professional License or Certification Requirements:
CMPE or FACHE preferred.
Easily apply via LinkedIn or Indeed:
Software Engineer. Arrowlytics, LLC. Charlotte, North Carolina. Design, develop, and modify Arrowlytics applications. Modify existing software application to resolve bugs. Understand end user requirements and work with team to develop and improve application testing procedures and processes. Understand how the Arrowlytics system works, and technical modifications. Work as an agile team to help complete design and development of tasks. Provide input, along with project owners, about application design elements. Be an active participant in all agile/scrum ceremonies each week. Requires a Bachelor's degree (any field) or equivalent. Requires post-secondary coursework in Databases and Knowledge Based Systems. Requires two (2) years of software engineering experience to include two (2) years with: Microsoft SQL Server Expertise; SSIS Architecture; SSAS Administration; Data analytics; Data modeling; Data integration; Data Warehousing; Microsoft Azure Administration; SSRS development; Active Directory Management; SharePoint Administration; PowerShell scripting; and Network Administration. Rotate weekend and early AM call coverage based on team needs. All hires must submit to a drug screen and background check. Apply: Send resume to Yvonne.Cook@arrowlytics.com Ref: #101314